US: PepsiCo, CBS unveil video content print promo
PepsiCo had joined forces with media group CBS to release a print advertisement featuring video technology for its Pepsi Max brand in the US.
The 'Monday to the Max' video content can be watched from a printed page via a "paper-thin" interactive video player, the company said yesterday (19 August), and features five channels of CBS and Pepsi Max content.
The content will be inserted into CBS/Pepsi Max ads in select copies of Entertainment Weekly's September TV preview issue.
Following an introduction, readers can choose from five video menu options: How I met your mother, Two and a half men plus The big bang theory, I'm good by Pepsi Max, Accidentally on purpose and a preview of CBS' upcoming dramas.
"This is an extraordinary way to refresh how we interact with consumers," said Frank Cooper, chief marketing officer of portfolio brands for Pepsi-Cola North America Beverages.
"We're constantly seeking new ways to reach and connect with our core audience, and, as part of this groundbreaking alliance, we're utilizing technology that's both surprising and engaging."
In addition, the promotional campaign will include on-air, online and outdoor promotions.
It's been a good week for global beverage and snack maker PepsiCo as it booked a 16% increase in full-year profits on Thursday (11 February)....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has appointed Martin Ellen as executive vice president and chief financial officer....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018