UK: PepsiCo, Britvic launch Pepsi Max, Doritos promo
PepsiCo, Britvic launch cross-promotion
PepsiCo UK and Britvic have joined forces to launch a cross-promotion in the UK across the Pepsi and Doritos brands.
The ‘Fire and Ice' campaign will see the launch of a lime-flavoured Pepsi Max ‘Citrus Freeze' and a 'Jalapeno Fire' variant of Doritos. The launch will be supported by a television advert and a digital campaign, the firms said today (20 September). Britvic bottles PepsiCo drinks in the UK.
An on-pack promotion will also run across all Doritos and Pepsi Max products offering consumers the chance to win a trip to Las Vegas or Iceland.
Pepsi Max ‘Citrus Freeze' is available in 2-litre (GBP1.89) and 60cl formats (GBP1.05), while Doritos ‘Jalapeno Fire' is available in a permanent 250g take-home format (GBP2.37) and limited edition 175g (GBP1.77) and 40g formats (GBP0.45).
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of PepsiCo's CEO, Indra Nooyi, on the company's structural changes announced earlier today (12 March)....
The Coca-Cola Co has spent the last 20 years diversifying its portfolio. Where once the rest of the stable cowered in Coke's shadow, more of the company's brands are now grabbing the spotlight and del...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report