UK: PepsiCo, Britvic in ‘Raw’ promotion
PepsiCo and Britvic will be taking Pepsi Raw natural cola on an office sampling campaign this month.
Pepsi Raw ambassadors will be visiting London offices with free bottles up until 19 December, before targeting the rest of the UK in the New Year, the companies said today (5 December).
The campaign coincides with the launch of Pepsi Raw to the impulse channel, building on the brand's existing listings in Waitrose, Harrods and Harvey Nichols.
Pepsi Raw senior brand manager at Britvic, Ounal Bailey, said: "We're confident this sampling campaign will really help to drive awareness and trial of Pepsi Raw among some key opinion formers. Plus, it will really drive benefits for the large number of stockists in the Central London area."
Consumers will also be offered the chance to enter a prize draw to win a night out with GBP200 (US$292) of Rum & Raw cocktails. All entrants will receive a voucher for a free bottle of Pepsi Raw, redeemable in selected licensed outlets.
Experiential agency i-D and Euro RSCG KLP will carry out the sampling on behalf of Britvic and PepsiCo.
Shares in Britvic lost their fizz this week after UK private equity group Permira sold its 14% stake in the soft drinks maker....
Spirits such as soju and cachaça may be less well known than vodka and whisky, but according to a new report from IWSR and just-drinks, could offer considerable benefits to multinationals, both in und...
Shareholders of The Pepsi Bottling Group have voted against a proposal to amend the company's directors' stock plan....
Heineken has declined to comment on reports out of India that its joint-venture in the country has pulled out of an alliance with PepsiCo bottler CK Jaipuria....
In a battle between two drinks companies with the same name, a Guadeloupe rum maker has won the right to trademark its moniker Montebello, fighting off a challenge from a namesake Spanish wine company...
The latest in the PepsiCo v bottlers saga took another twist this week as PepsiAmericas announced it is to enter into a joint venture with Central America Beverage Corporation (Cabcorp)....
Jamaican rum distiller Appleton Estate is to launch a print campaign in the UK aimed at attracting premium Scotch and whisky drinkers....
Britvic's share price has leapt to its highest point for almost a year after the group announced a sales rise for its fiscal first-half....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts