US: PepsiCo begins tender offer for Wimm-Bill-Dann shares
PepsiCo has commenced a tender offer for the outstanding shares of Wimm-Bill-Dann
PepsiCo has commenced a tender offer for the outstanding shares of Wimm-Bill-Dann (WBD).
The soft drinks giant completed the acquisition of a 66% stake in WBD for US$3.8bn yesterday (3 February). The deal means that PepsiCo has a 77% in WBD.
In an announcement today, PepsiCo said it has offered RUB3,883.70 (US$132.3) per share and RUB970.925 per American Depository Share for the remaining shares in the Russian dairy and juice giant. The prices exclude interest and fees, conversion expenses and applicable taxes.
The ADS tender price will be converted to US dollars at the market rate upon payment, said PepsiCo.
Our latest management briefing, a combined effort with our sister site, just-food, is an extended, three-part preview of 'Social Media in the Food and Drinks Industry', a report now available on just-...
US drinks manufacturers have launched uniformed, voluntary guidelines for food and drink products marketed to children in a response to mooted government voluntary standards. Ben Cooper examines wheth...
The private equity arm of Standard Chartered has acquired a stake in Varun Beverages (International) Ltd in India....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research