US: PepsiCo appoints new cola marketing chief
PepsiCo have appointed a new marketing head for its colas in the US
PepsiCo has appointed a new head of marketing for its cola brands in the US.
Seth Kaufman has replaced Angelique Krembs as the group's marketing VP for colas, the company confirmed to just-drinks today (19 September). Krembs has taken on a new role as VP for field marketing and innovation North American Beverages.
Kaufman previously served as general manager of the Starbucks Joint Venture. Prior to that he held the role of director of media strategy and investment for PepsiCo Beverages.
PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalD...
In 2012, Cía de Bebidas Pepsico continued to adapt to the gloomy economic climate by holding back prices, offering its core carbonates brands at lower retail prices than its main competitor Cía Servic...
PepsiCo completed the purchase of its leading bottlers, The Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG) and PepsiAmericas (PAS) in 2010, in order to streamline its business. This move will help it to be more flexible ...
While PepsiCo has lost ground to Coca-Cola in some HW soft drinks categories, including RTD tea, bottled water and carbonates, PepsiCo is in a much stronger position in HW packaged foods. The company’...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK