US: PepsiCo appoints new board member
PepsiCo will have a new board member from next month
PepsiCo is adding a fourteenth member to its board of directors, the company announced today (7 February).
Rona Fairhead, the former chairman & CEO of Pearson subsidiary the Financial Times Group, will join the soft drinks and snacks group’s board on March 13. Fairhead, 52, joined Pearson in 2002 as CFO.
Prior to that she held a variety of senior roles at Bombardier Inc’s Aerospace division, and at Imperial Chemical Industries, a specialty chemicals company.
Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo’s chairman & CEO, said: “She (Fairhead) will be a valuable addition to the PepsiCo board as we continue to execute our strategy for delivering sustainable long-term growth.”
In its last set of financial results, the company reported a 10% rise in nine-month net profits off the back of a 2% lift in sales.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends