US: PepsiCo appoints Gatorade North America exec
PepsiCo has made a new appointment to oversee its Gatorade brand in North America
PepsiCo has appointed a new senior VP & general manager for its Gatorade brand in North America.
Brett O'Brien, currently the group's Mountain Dew, Flavours and AMP Energy marketing VP, is taking the role vacated by Sarah Robb O'Hagan in August. He will relocate from New York to Chicago and report to PepsiCo Americas Beverages president Debra Crew.
"Brett's passion and leadership will continue to strengthen Gatorade's position as one of the world's leading sports nutrition brands," said Crew, in an internal company announcement late last week. "We are delighted to have him move into this critically important position."
A replacement for O'Brien will be announced "shortly", she added.
O'Brien joined PepsiCo in 2000 and has held several marketing roles, including Juice Drink brand marketing and the energy brands portfolio.
Crew was appointed to her role in August.
The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Hot Coffee category in Saudi Arabia, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level....
"Natural" continues to prove a challenge in soft drinks generally, especially for major names associated with "unhealthy" products, where the concept seems counterintuitive....
Cultiba is the parent company of Pepsi-Cola Mexicana. In June 2014, PepsiCo announced investment of US$5 billion over 2014-2018 in agriculture, infrastructure, consumer development and brand consolida...
Canadean's "Britvic Plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends