US: PepsiCo appoints corporate affairs VP
Timothy Cost will be responsible for “strengthening and protecting PepsiCo's corporate reputation”
PepsiCo has today (16 November) announced the appointment of Timothy Cost to the newly-created position of executive vice president, global corporate affairs.
Cost, who will report to PepsiCo chairman and CEO Indra Nooyi, will take up the role from 1 December. He will be responsible for "strengthening and protecting PepsiCo's corporate reputation" and aligning its communications, public policy, foundation, investor relations, global health and agricultural policy and regulatory agendas, the company said.
Cost has around 30 years of experience in corporate affairs and investor relations. He joins PepsiCo from APCO Worldwide, a public affairs and strategic communications firm, where he was executive vice president.
The American Beverage Association (ABA) has elected two members to its board of directors....
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends