US: PepsiCo appoints Americas Beverages president
PepsiCo has appointed Debra Crew to a newly created position
PepsiCo is set to move its Western Europe head into the newly-created role of PepsiCo Americas Beverages president.
Debra Crew will oversee PepsiCo's Gatorade and Tropicana business in North America as well as its Latin America beverage business, the soft drinks firm announced today (16 August). At the same time, Gatorade president Sarah Robb O'Hagan is leaving the group to pursue other opportunities, the company said.
Crew, described by PepsiCo as one of its “rising executive leaders”, serves as president of PepsiCo's Western Europe business based in Geneva. She will move to Chicago and report to PepsiCo Americas Beverages CEO Al Carey.
Before joining PepsiCo in 2010, she worked for Mars as general manager and held roles with Kraft and Nestle.
PepsiCo said Crew's role has been created to help drive greater integration across its businesses.
“Debra is a highly respected executive within PepsiCo and I'm delighted to have her move into this critically important role,” said PepsiCo chairman & CEO Indra Nooyi.
PepsiCo will appoint people to the vacant roles in the coming weeks, the company said.
O'Hagan has served as Gatorade president since the start of 2011.
The boss of Dr Pepper Snapple Group has said he will not let "threats" to the industry over obesity concerns affect the group's volumes. ...
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research