CANADA: PepsiCo announces Gatorade G-Series launch
Gatorade's G-Series will launch in Spring 2011
PepsiCo Canada is to launch Gatorade G-Series in Canada as part of the brand's ongoing makeover.
G-Series will launch in Spring 2011, PepsiCo said yesterday (12 August). Around 60 Canadian athletes, including St-Pierre, Zahab and Olympic kayaker Adam Van Koeverden will trial the products before the company picks the product line-up for the launch.
"With the G Series platform, Gatorade brand has gone beyond hydration to provide sports nutrition solutions that are specifically tailored to meet the different needs of a broad range of athletes," said Dale Hooper, VP marketing of PepsiCo Beverages Canada.
In May, PepsiCo launched an additive- and sweetener-free version of its Gatorade sports beverage into the Swedish market.
The launches are part of PepsiCo's plan to reinvigorate Gatorade sales following a period of stagnation for the brand.
The Supreme Court in India has asked the country's Government to remove persons linked to food and soft drinks companies from panels that enforce safety and standards on edible products, according to ...
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Remy Cointreau sees H1 sales, profits rise
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts