CANADA: PepsiCo announces Gatorade G-Series launch
Gatorade's G-Series will launch in Spring 2011
PepsiCo Canada is to launch Gatorade G-Series in Canada as part of the brand's ongoing makeover.
G-Series will launch in Spring 2011, PepsiCo said yesterday (12 August). Around 60 Canadian athletes, including St-Pierre, Zahab and Olympic kayaker Adam Van Koeverden will trial the products before the company picks the product line-up for the launch.
"With the G Series platform, Gatorade brand has gone beyond hydration to provide sports nutrition solutions that are specifically tailored to meet the different needs of a broad range of athletes," said Dale Hooper, VP marketing of PepsiCo Beverages Canada.
In May, PepsiCo launched an additive- and sweetener-free version of its Gatorade sports beverage into the Swedish market.
The launches are part of PepsiCo's plan to reinvigorate Gatorade sales following a period of stagnation for the brand.
The Supreme Court in India has asked the country's Government to remove persons linked to food and soft drinks companies from panels that enforce safety and standards on edible products, according to ...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer