CANADA: PepsiCo announces Gatorade G-Series launch
Gatorade's G-Series will launch in Spring 2011
PepsiCo Canada is to launch Gatorade G-Series in Canada as part of the brand's ongoing makeover.
G-Series will launch in Spring 2011, PepsiCo said yesterday (12 August). Around 60 Canadian athletes, including St-Pierre, Zahab and Olympic kayaker Adam Van Koeverden will trial the products before the company picks the product line-up for the launch.
"With the G Series platform, Gatorade brand has gone beyond hydration to provide sports nutrition solutions that are specifically tailored to meet the different needs of a broad range of athletes," said Dale Hooper, VP marketing of PepsiCo Beverages Canada.
In May, PepsiCo launched an additive- and sweetener-free version of its Gatorade sports beverage into the Swedish market.
The launches are part of PepsiCo's plan to reinvigorate Gatorade sales following a period of stagnation for the brand.
The Supreme Court in India has asked the country's Government to remove persons linked to food and soft drinks companies from panels that enforce safety and standards on edible products, according to ...
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report