US: PepsiCo announces dividend increase
The board of directors of PepsiCo today (7 May) declared an increase in the annual dividend, from the current $1.50 to $1.70 per share on PepsiCo common stock.
The quarterly dividend of $0.425 is payable on 30 June to shareholders of record on 6 June.
"We are pleased to reward shareholders with our thirty-sixth annual dividend increase, continuing our track record of strong performance," said PepsiCo chairman and CEO Indra Nooyi. "The dividend reflects our continued commitment to maximise the value of our shareholders' investment and our confidence in the future growth of our business."
Childhood obesity is already a chronic problem and is forecast to escalate further during the next few decades. Soft drinks are frequently cited as one of the dietary villains behind this worrying tre...
Another whirlwind week on financial markets has coincided with a flurry of results statements from drinks firms. Have we learnt anything?...
Results from both Coca-Cola and PepsiCo this week show that the pendulum of power is swinging firmly from blue to red....
Branded bottled water looks like the early victim in the global economic downturn, following results from big hitters Nestle and Danone last week....
Higher drinks prices lifted net earnings and sales for PepsiAmericas in its third quarter, the soft drinks bottler has said....
A first round of bidding has taken place for Danone's Frucor drinks division, according to reports....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Britvic has posted a healthy leap in sales in the last 12 months, driven primarily by its recently-purchased Irish operations....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research