US: PepsiCo adds former 3M boss to board
PepsiCo now has 13 board members
PepsiCo has elected a former chairman of 3M to its board of directors.
George Buckley will join the board and PepsiCo's audit committee on 19 September, the company announced yesterday (19 July). Buckley, 65, was chairman and CEO of US industrial group 3M for seven years, until this year.
Originally from the UK, Buckley was knighted in 2011. He is also on the boards of Stanley Black & Decker, food processor and commodities trader Archer-Daniels Midland Co and Hitachi.
His appointment brings the number of directors on PepsiCo's board to 13.
Almost a year ago today, PepsiCo added Bunge chief executive Alberto Weisser to its board.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down