US: PepsiCo adds former 3M boss to board
PepsiCo now has 13 board members
PepsiCo has elected a former chairman of 3M to its board of directors.
George Buckley will join the board and PepsiCo's audit committee on 19 September, the company announced yesterday (19 July). Buckley, 65, was chairman and CEO of US industrial group 3M for seven years, until this year.
Originally from the UK, Buckley was knighted in 2011. He is also on the boards of Stanley Black & Decker, food processor and commodities trader Archer-Daniels Midland Co and Hitachi.
His appointment brings the number of directors on PepsiCo's board to 13.
Almost a year ago today, PepsiCo added Bunge chief executive Alberto Weisser to its board.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review