US: PepsiAmericas silent on Agrima purchase in Bulgaria
Reports have suggested that the US-based company is to take a 20% stake in Agrima, with Cyprus' Quadrant holding the remaining 80%. The purchase is thought to be worth in the region of EUR10m (US$13.4m).
When contacted by just-drinks today (16 August), a spokesperson for PepsiAmericas would not be drawn on the reports. "It is not our policy to comment on speculation," the spokesperson said.
Local press has claimed that the transaction will go through before the end of this month.
Quadrant is owned by businessman Eli Davidai. Agrima is Bulgaria's second-largest bottler after Coca-Cola.
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Trading in Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines has begun this week, below the intial price of the recent IPO....
Pepsi Bottling Group (PGB) has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.14 per share on its common stock....
PepsiAmericas has unveiled a strong set of results for 2007....
Pepsi Bottling Group has posted a lift in full-year profit, despite slowing income in its final quarter....
Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines has seen its IPO come in at the bottom of its revised price scale....
Pepsi Cola Products Philippines (PCPP) has lowered the price range for next month's IPO....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has raised its earnings and cashflow guidance for the current fiscal year....
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research