US: PepsiAmericas releases dividend details
PepsiAmericas has unveiled details of its quarterly dividend.
The US-based bottler said late last week that it will pay shareholders US$0.125 per share on its common stock.
The payment will be made on 2 January to shareholders of record on 15 December, the company said, noting that its board reviews the dividend policy on a quarterly basis.
In July, the company, which is the world's second largest bottler of Pepsi products, posted an 11% slide in operating income for the first six months of this year. The company blamed the slip on high figures a year earlier thanks to a court settlement in the period.
PepsiAmericas has operations in 19 US states, Central Europe and the Caribbean.
Coca-Cola and PepsiCo are looking to expand their presence in the European water market, where they both lag some way behind market leaders Danone and Nestlé. Coca-Cola has made a number of important ...
PepsiAmericas has issued details of its Q1 dividend payments....
PepsiAmericas has posted a set of Q1 results driven by higher volumes in the US and Central Europe....
PepsiAmericas has given details of its latest dividend payment....
PepsiCo bottler PepsiAmericas has warned of "substantially higher" raw material costs this year after seeing such expenses - and falling carbonates volumes - hit earnings in 2006....
PepsiAmericas has added to its board of directors....
PepsiAmericas has restructured its sales force in the US as it looks to make drive efficiencies from the business across the country....
PepsiAmericas is delisting its securities from NYSE Arca, the former Pacific Stock Exchange....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- Sapporo’s Sapporo Premium Black - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages