US: PepsiAmericas releases dividend details
PepsiAmericas has unveiled details of its quarterly dividend.
The US-based bottler said late last week that it will pay shareholders US$0.125 per share on its common stock.
The payment will be made on 2 January to shareholders of record on 15 December, the company said, noting that its board reviews the dividend policy on a quarterly basis.
In July, the company, which is the world's second largest bottler of Pepsi products, posted an 11% slide in operating income for the first six months of this year. The company blamed the slip on high figures a year earlier thanks to a court settlement in the period.
PepsiAmericas has operations in 19 US states, Central Europe and the Caribbean.
Coca-Cola and PepsiCo are looking to expand their presence in the European water market, where they both lag some way behind market leaders Danone and Nestlé. Coca-Cola has made a number of important ...
PepsiAmericas has issued details of its Q1 dividend payments....
PepsiAmericas has posted a set of Q1 results driven by higher volumes in the US and Central Europe....
PepsiAmericas has given details of its latest dividend payment....
PepsiCo bottler PepsiAmericas has warned of "substantially higher" raw material costs this year after seeing such expenses - and falling carbonates volumes - hit earnings in 2006....
PepsiAmericas has added to its board of directors....
PepsiAmericas has restructured its sales force in the US as it looks to make drive efficiencies from the business across the country....
PepsiAmericas is delisting its securities from NYSE Arca, the former Pacific Stock Exchange....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review