US: PepsiAmericas records fourth quarter loss
Minneapolis-based Pepsi bottler, PepsiAmericas Inc, reported a US$62m loss in the fourth quarter with charges relating to environmental liabilities offsetting an increase in turnover. In the corresponding period last year, the company reported a net profit of $1.8 million. Sales for the fourth quarter were up by 19% to $761.4 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking