US: PepsiAmericas quarterly dividend announced
PepsiAmericas has declared its quarterly dividend. The company today announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share on its common stock. The dividend is payable on 1 April 2004 to shareholders of record on 12 March 2004.
In declaring the quarterly dividend, the board announced its decision to change its practice of reviewing dividend declarations on an annual basis. Instead, the board will institute a practice of reviewing dividend declarations on a quarterly basis.
The quarterly dividend announced today marks the first declaration under this new quarterly approach.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"