US: PepsiAmericas quarterly dividend announced
PepsiAmericas has declared its quarterly dividend. The company today announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share on its common stock. The dividend is payable on 1 April 2004 to shareholders of record on 12 March 2004.
In declaring the quarterly dividend, the board announced its decision to change its practice of reviewing dividend declarations on an annual basis. Instead, the board will institute a practice of reviewing dividend declarations on a quarterly basis.
The quarterly dividend announced today marks the first declaration under this new quarterly approach.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads