US: PepsiAmericas profit up 38% in second quarter
Pepsi bottler, PepsiAmericas Inc., reported a 38% rise in second-quarter net income, boosted by international volume growth. The soft drinks producer registered net income of $48.8m, or 32 cents a share, against net income in the corresponding period last year of $35.4m, or 23 cents a share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport