USA: PepsiAmericas, Inc. Reports EBITDA Growth of 23 Percent in Second Quarter 2000
PepsiAmericas, Inc. (NYSE: PAS) today reported results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2000. Income from operations was $12.2 million for the second quarter of 2000, up 40.2 percent from $8.7 million for the same period in 1999. Net sales increased 12.5 percent to $168.8 million for the second quarter of 2000, compared with $150.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch