USA: PepsiAmericas, Inc. Reports EBITDA Growth of 21 Percent in Third Quarter 2000
PepsiAmericas, Inc. (NYSE: PAS) today reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2000. Income from operations before special items was $13.1 million for the third quarter of 2000, up 29.7 percent from $10.1 million for the same period in 1999. Net sales increased 8.9 percent to $168.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat