US: PepsiAmericas gives Q1 dividend payment details
PepsiAmericas has given details of its latest dividend payment.
The PepsiCo bottler, which posted its 2006 figures last month, said yesterday (22 February) that it will pay a quarterly dividend of US$0.13 per share of its common stock.
The dividend is set to be paid on 2 April to shareholders of record on 15 March.
In January, PepsiAmericas reported a lift in full-year sales of 6.6% to $4bn. Operating income for the year took a hit, however, from increased raw material costs, coming in at $356m, a slide from $393.4m in 2005.
Lebedyansky has denied that it is in line to be bought by PepsiCo....
PepsiAmericas has declined to comment on press reports suggesting the company is looking to team up with Quadrant European Beverages to acquire Bulgarian Pepsi Bottling company Agrima....
PepsiCo has stayed silent after recent press coverage claimed it has agreed to buy a majority stake in Russian juice maker Lebedyansky....
Sunny Delight Beverages Co (SDBC) has unveiled a 100% juice smoothie in Spain and in Arizona, US, where it is being tested....
PepsiAmericas and PepsiCo have been given the green light by authorities in a joint venture to acquire Ukrainian fruit juice maker Sandora....
PepsiCo is poised to change advertising agencies in India for the first time in 18 years, according to local reports....
Lebedyansky is looking to invest heavily in a juice production facility in Siberia, according to local reports....
Compania Cervecerias Unidas has posted an impressive leap in operating and net profit in the year so far....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research