US: PepsiAmericas dividend declared
PepsiAmericas has unveiled details about its quarterly dividend.
The Pepsi bottler said yesterday (27 April) that US$0.125 would be paid per common share. The dividend will be paid on 3 July to shareholders of record on 15 June, the company added.
Earlier this week, the company reported a slump in first-quarter earnings of 20.6%, pointing to higher pricing and a late Easter holiday. Net sales rose by 2.3% in the period, but global volumes fell 1.1%.
PepsiAmericas is the world's second largest Pepsi bottler, with operations in the US, Central Europe and the Caribbean. The company also manufactures, distributes and markets a portfolio of PepsiCo products.
Premium and healthy, the 'gourmet soda' ticks two of the most important boxes for success in today's market, and these adult-targeted beverages offer real growth potential for the becalmed carbonated ...
In the battle of the giants, PepsiCo has stolen a march on Coca-Cola over the last year or so and its performance in the first half of the current fiscal year suggests it is still has the upper hand. ...
While the overall market for tea in the UK has declined by some 12% over the past five years, iced tea consumption is on the rise. Annette Sessions reports on the potential for iced tea in the UK and ...
PepsiCo has today (26 April) reported rising first-quarter revenue and earnings despite the continued weakness of its carbonated soft drink (CSD) sales in North America....
PepsiAmericas, the second-largest bottler of Pepsi drinks, has today (25 April) reported a slump in first-quarter earnings, pointing to higher pricing and a late Easter holiday....
Pepsi Bottling Group has signed a partnership with US ice hockey team the Anaheim Mighty Ducks to sell soft drinks at the club's home venue and training facilities....
PepsiCo has agreed to end its practice of using labels containing lead-based ink on soft drink bottles sold in Mexico....
A departing PepsiCo executive is to be handed a US$4.56m package spread over the next two years for his consultancy services....
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future