US: PepsiAmericas delists from NYSE Arca
PepsiAmericas is delisting its securities from NYSE Arca, the former Pacific Stock Exchange.
The PepsiCo beverage producer, seller and distributor, made the announcement late last week, adding that it will continue to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
PepsiAmericas said the decision had been taken to "eliminate duplicative administrative requirements inherent with dual listings as a result of the NYSE Group' recent merger with Archipelago Holdings, the parent company of NYSE Arca".
The company noted, however, that NYSE Arca will continue trading PepsiAmericas' securities on an unlisted trading privilege basis.
Coca-Cola and PepsiCo have been the fiercest of competitors for decades but the fact that their rivalry now extends to 'outgreening' one another could be good news for the environment, writes Annette ...
Coca-Cola's US$4.1bn acquisition of Glacéau gives the company a presence in the growing enhanced waters sector where, writes Annette Farr, the soft drinks giant will be competing not only with smaller...
The Coca-Cola Co.'s Mexican unit has been hit by a fine for monopoly practices in the country....
The Coca-Cola Co. has joined PepsiCo in stepping away from conducting experiments on animals, according to reports....
Britvic has had its coverage raised....
The Coca-Cola Company has settled a legal spat in the US concerning the presence of benzene in some of its drinks....
Mountain Dew has teamed up with Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks in an online promotion with the impending release of the film Transformers in the US....
Britvic has stayed silent on press reports linking private equity firm Permira with a move for the soft drinks company....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Rum trade body targets US with provenance marque
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets