US: PepsiAmericas delists from NYSE Arca
PepsiAmericas is delisting its securities from NYSE Arca, the former Pacific Stock Exchange.
The PepsiCo beverage producer, seller and distributor, made the announcement late last week, adding that it will continue to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
PepsiAmericas said the decision had been taken to "eliminate duplicative administrative requirements inherent with dual listings as a result of the NYSE Group' recent merger with Archipelago Holdings, the parent company of NYSE Arca".
The company noted, however, that NYSE Arca will continue trading PepsiAmericas' securities on an unlisted trading privilege basis.
Coca-Cola and PepsiCo have been the fiercest of competitors for decades but the fact that their rivalry now extends to 'outgreening' one another could be good news for the environment, writes Annette ...
Coca-Cola's US$4.1bn acquisition of Glacéau gives the company a presence in the growing enhanced waters sector where, writes Annette Farr, the soft drinks giant will be competing not only with smaller...
The Coca-Cola Co.'s Mexican unit has been hit by a fine for monopoly practices in the country....
The Coca-Cola Co. has joined PepsiCo in stepping away from conducting experiments on animals, according to reports....
Britvic has had its coverage raised....
The Coca-Cola Company has settled a legal spat in the US concerning the presence of benzene in some of its drinks....
Mountain Dew has teamed up with Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks in an online promotion with the impending release of the film Transformers in the US....
Britvic has stayed silent on press reports linking private equity firm Permira with a move for the soft drinks company....
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends