US: PepsiAmericas declares second quarter dividend
PepsiAmericas has announced its second quarter dividend.
The company said today (24April) that its board has approved a dividend of $0.135 per share on its common stock. The dividend is payable on 1 July to shareholders of record on 13 June.
In January, PepsiAmericas posted rising net income for 2007, which came in at US$212.1m, up from $158.3m in 2006, with operating income up to $436.1m from $356m. The profit rises were driven by increased sales in the year, up by 13% to $4.48bn.
PepsiAmericas is the world's second-largest manufacturer, seller and distributor of PepsiCo beverages with operations in 19 US states, Central Europe and the Caribbean.
Another whirlwind week on financial markets has coincided with a flurry of results statements from drinks firms. Have we learnt anything?...
Results from both Coca-Cola and PepsiCo this week show that the pendulum of power is swinging firmly from blue to red....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Britvic has posted a healthy leap in sales in the last 12 months, driven primarily by its recently-purchased Irish operations....
Sales rises across international markets have helped Coca-Cola to offset declines in North America during its third quarter, the soft drinks giant has said....
PepsiCo plans to cut more than 3,000 jobs as part of a new cost savings programme designed to reinvigorate its North American beverages business, it has announced, following a tough third quarter....
PepsiAmericas, the US-based soft drinks business, has approved a fourth quarter dividend for shareholders....
PepsiCo is to invest US$500m over the next three years in India, group chairwoman Indra Nooyi has announced....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK