US: PepsiAmericas declares Q1 dividend
Drinks bottler PepsiAmericas has declared a first quarter dividend of $0.14 per share on common stock.
The dividend, announced yesterday (9 February), is payable on 1 April 2010 to shareholders of record on 5 March 2010. The board said it reviews the dividend policy on a quarterly basis.
Back in August last year, PepsiCo reached a deal to buy out PepsiAmericas and Pepsi Bottling Group, after raising its offer to $7.8bn.
A wealth of data on the private-label drinks market....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review