US: PepsiAmericas confirms Q1 dividend details
PepsiAmericas has issued details of its Q1 dividend payments.
The PepsiCo bottler, which earlier this week posted a 46% leap in net income for the first three months of 2007, said yesterday (26 April) that its board has approved a dividend of US$0.13 per share. The dividend is a slight rise on the $0.125 paid at the same time last year.
Payment will be made on 2 July, PepsiAmericas said, to shareholders of record on 15 June.
While net income for the first quarter totalled $20.6m, worldwide revenue for the period was up 13.2% to $960.2m.
Global bottled water consumption has continued to increase, with Asia/Australasia and North America leading the markets, according to a recent report....
PepsiAmericas has posted a lift in operating income for its third quarter, on the back of rising sales....
PepsiCo and Coca-Cola have begun a new battle in India's US$125m fruit juice market....
Portuguese brewer and soft drinks group Sumolis has moved forward in its talks to buy an 80% stake in rival Compal....
Gatorade has entered into a licensing deal with golf superstar Tiger Woods to develop "Tiger-inspired" sports performance beverages for athletes at all levels....
Weight management drinks have grown 24% to 570m litres in 2006 across Western Europe, the US and Japan....
PepsiCo has reported a lift in both operating profit and sales for its third quarter....
Reed's has beefed up its management team with the appointment of a new CFO....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review