US: PepsiAmericas confirms earnings guidance
PepsiAmericas is set to re-confirm its full-year earnings guidance at an analysts' conference in the US.
Robert Pohlad, PepsiAmericas' chairman and chief executive, is expected to say he is confident that the group will meet its targets, at Lehman Brothers Back-To-School Consumer Conference tomorrow (4 September).
In a announcement today, prior to its conference speech, the US-based soft drinks firm said it expected full-year adjusted EPS from continuing operations to be in the range of $1.92 to $1.96.
PepsiAmericas has declared a first quarter 2009 dividend of $0.14 per share on PepsiAmericas common stock, an increase from the fourth quarter 2008 dividend of $0.135 per share....
[UPDATED 25/02/2009] PepsiCo has altered some of its plans to re-invest the US$1.2bn in cost-savings from its restructuring programme in a bid to provide greater value for consumers during the economi...
PepsiCo has signed a multiyear distribution deal with Rockstar Energy Drink....
Price rises helped soft drinks bottler PepsiAmericas to a 10% revenue increase for its full-year, despite a shrinking US market and a slowdown in the fourth quarter....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends