US: Pepsi to launch vitamin-enriched Aquafina
PepsiCo has added a vitamin-enhanced beverage to its line of Aquafina drinks.
The US-based soft drinks giant is to launch Aquafina Alive, a low-calorie drink that comes in three flavours - berry pomegranate, peach mango and orange lime.
"Consumers have told us that they're looking for simple things they can do for their health," said Ahad Afridi, vice president, Aquafina, yesterday (23 January). "Aquafina Alive provides the benefits they seek. It tastes great, is enhanced with vitamins, yet low in calories, making it an easy way for consumers to replenish, hydrate and feel their best."
The beverage contains a range of vitamins including Vitamin E and Vitamin B6, Pepsi-Cola North America, Pepsi's drinks arm, said.
The US drinks arm of Cadbury Schweppes has said it aims to "outmarket" its competitors, according to reports....
Starbucks' shares have risen following rumours that it is looking to expand its partnership with PepsiCo....
The board of directors of PepsiCo have declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.375 per share on PepsiCo common stock....
Nestlé has dismissed reports of merger talks with PepsiCo as "speculation"....
PepsiCo has refocused how it will advertise its brands to children in the US....
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has dismissed renewed fears of a public health threat from benzene in soft drinks, according to the American Beverage Association....
Diageo has appointed a new chief financial officer for its North American unit....
A group of soft drink manufacturers have settled a class-action lawsuit which alleged that their products contained ingredients that could form cancer-causing benzene. The settlement by the soft drink...
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?