INDIA: Pepsi to go national in Delhi with orange brand
After changing its logo earlier this year and the brands advertising Pepsi Foods Ltd has now extended its Miranda Orange brand in the Delhi market to 500ml PET bottles.The orange segment accounts for the biggest share of the domestic soft drinks market after the colas, which is estimated at about 250-270 million cases and Miranda Orange has also been introduced in the capital in two litre bottles.The 500ml PET bottles are already available in the southern market retailing at Rs.45 a bottle and in the capital Miranda Orange is available in 1.5 litre PET bottles, 300ml, 1 litre and half litre glass bottles and 300ml cans.Apparently Pepsi still plan at a later stage to extend its lime variant of Miranda.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018