INDIA: Pepsi to go national in Delhi with orange brand
After changing its logo earlier this year and the brands advertising Pepsi Foods Ltd has now extended its Miranda Orange brand in the Delhi market to 500ml PET bottles.The orange segment accounts for the biggest share of the domestic soft drinks market after the colas, which is estimated at about 250-270 million cases and Miranda Orange has also been introduced in the capital in two litre bottles.The 500ml PET bottles are already available in the southern market retailing at Rs.45 a bottle and in the capital Miranda Orange is available in 1.5 litre PET bottles, 300ml, 1 litre and half litre glass bottles and 300ml cans.Apparently Pepsi still plan at a later stage to extend its lime variant of Miranda.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads