CANADA: Pepsi To Become Title Sponsor of Montreal Forum
The Montreal Forum Entertainment Center Company and The Pepsi Bottling Group (Canada) Co announced today that they have entered an agreement whereby Pepsi will become title sponsor of the Montreal Forum Entertainment Center. The facility will bear the name "Le Forum Pepsi" when it opens late this fall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post