JAPAN: Pepsi releases Pepsi Ice Cucumber
PepsiCo has unveiled a cucumber-flavoured variant in Japan.
Pepsi Ice Cucumber was released nationwide this week, the company said, and will only be available through the summer.
Pepsi's Japanese distributor, Suntory, is targeting sales of around 200,000 cases over the next three months.
"We wanted a flavour that makes people think of keeping cool in the summer heat," a spokesperson for Suntory told local reporters. "We thought the cucumber was just perfect."
PepsiCo has confirmed that it is looking to reduce its stake in bottler PepsiAmericas....
Kirin Brewery and Suntory have both lined up additions to their happoshu portfolios in Japan....
PepsiCo has announced a change within its communications team....
Asahi Breweries is following other Japanese beer makers in raising its retail prices on the back of higher commodity costs....
PepsiCo India has signed a MOU with Punjab Agro Juices Limited (PAJL) for processing tomatoes and kinnows - an orange authentic to the Punjab region - at the PAJL plant in Hoshiarpur....
The original inventor of the PepsiCo-owned sports drink Gatorade has died at the age of eighty....
PepsiCo has confirmed that it plans to reduce its stake in its bottler PepsiAmericas, according to a recent filing....
Ukrainian juice company Sandora has announced plans to launch two new production lines for juice packaging in Tetra Pak cartons, according to local reports....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"