USA: Pepsi Provides Sam Goody and SamGoody.com With Exposure On Billions of Bottles
Musicland Stores Corporation (NYSE:MLG), the nation's leading specialty retailer of home-entertainment products, today announced its participation with Pepsi-Cola Company's (NYSE:PEP) "PepsiStuff.com" promotion. More than 1.5 billion bottles of Pepsi product will promote Sam Goody during the program, which is a joint online effort between Pepsi and Yahoo!, a leading global Internet communications, commerce and media company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends