USA: Pepsi Provides Sam Goody and SamGoody.com With Exposure On Billions of Bottles
Musicland Stores Corporation (NYSE:MLG), the nation's leading specialty retailer of home-entertainment products, today announced its participation with Pepsi-Cola Company's (NYSE:PEP) "PepsiStuff.com" promotion. More than 1.5 billion bottles of Pepsi product will promote Sam Goody during the program, which is a joint online effort between Pepsi and Yahoo!, a leading global Internet communications, commerce and media company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research