USA: Pepsi Provides Sam Goody and SamGoody.com With Exposure On Billions of Bottles
Musicland Stores Corporation (NYSE:MLG), the nation's leading specialty retailer of home-entertainment products, today announced its participation with Pepsi-Cola Company's (NYSE:PEP) "PepsiStuff.com" promotion. More than 1.5 billion bottles of Pepsi product will promote Sam Goody during the program, which is a joint online effort between Pepsi and Yahoo!, a leading global Internet communications, commerce and media company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire