US: Pepsi names president of food service division
Pepsi-Cola North America, part of food and drink maker PepsiCo Inc , on Monday named Brian Cornell as president of its foodservice division, which is responsible for Pepsi drinks sold at restaurants, schools and other spots. "Brian is a proven leader, with an exceptional grasp of our customers' wants and needs," said Al Carey, chief operating officer of PepsiCo Beverages and Foods North America. "His experiences with a wide range of brands and trade channels make him uniquely qualified to sustain our momentum and drive our foodservice business to new heights."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends