USA: Pepsi named the "Official Soft Drink" of the Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park
The Pittsburgh Pirates announced on Friday (10th November) that they have awarded The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (PBG) exclusive soft drink pouring rights at PNC Park as part of a new, multi-year partnership agreement. Under the terms of the new agreement, a full line-up of Pepsi-Cola products will be offered at PNC Park for all activities and events taking place within the facility.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD