USA: Pepsi, Named 'Official Soft Drink' of Seattle's Experience Music Project, Partners With Safeway to Bring Special Admission Offer to Consumers
The Experience Music Project (EMP), the dynamic, interactive music museum in downtown Seattle, has awarded The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (PBG) exclusive soft drink pouring rights as part of a new multi-year agreement. In addition, The Pepsi Bottling Group has joined with the Safeway grocery chain to bring the first Special Admission Offer to the EMP.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"