USA: Pepsi, Named 'Official Soft Drink' of Seattle's Experience Music Project, Partners With Safeway to Bring Special Admission Offer to Consumers
The Experience Music Project (EMP), the dynamic, interactive music museum in downtown Seattle, has awarded The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (PBG) exclusive soft drink pouring rights as part of a new multi-year agreement. In addition, The Pepsi Bottling Group has joined with the Safeway grocery chain to bring the first Special Admission Offer to the EMP.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites