UK: Pepsi Max gets online push in YouTube deal
Pepsi-Cola UK has launched an online campaign for its Pepsi Max brand to attract the ever-growing number of consumers using the Internet.
The company said it has teamed up with video upload website YouTube - recently acquired by Google - to run a dedicated Pepsi Max channel that directs visitors to the brand's revamped website.
The new-look site encourages visitors to upload video clips to show how they would "max their day". The public will get the chance to vote for their favourite video on the site every day this month. The most popular video wins GBP1,000 (US$1,909) for its creator.
Bruno Gruwez, marketing director for Pepsi Beverages UK said: "Media consumption and the web are continuing to change. We have significantly increased our digital activity as part of the current 'Max Your Life' campaign and have linked up with some of the key on-line brands. By engaging with our consumers in these environments we are strengthening the relevance of Pepsi Max to them."
Coca-Cola has decided to refer to carbonated soft drinks (CSDs) as 'sparkling beverages' in all its communications, at a time when major soft drinks producers are looking to address the unhealthy imag...
PepsiCo is claiming that its Diet Pepsi brand has "more cola taste" than Diet Coke in its latest advertising campaign....
Pepsi-Cola North America has unveiled an addition to its diet CSD portfolio in the US....
The US share watchdog has ended its probe into payments from PepsiCo to retail group Kmart, the soft drinks giant has said....
PepsiCo has added a vitamin-enhanced beverage to its line of Aquafina drinks....
PepsiCo has lined up a worldwide marketing campaign for its Pepsi-Cola cans, starting next month....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has affirmed its expectations for this year....
PepsiCo has brought in a company veteran to head its beverage business in India....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Rum trade body targets US with provenance marque
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets