US: Pepsi manager moves to Clearly Canadian
Clearly Canadian has brought in a former Pepsi-QTG manager to direct its overall sales and marketing strategy.
The Canadian soft drinks group announced today (14 February) that Jackie Fox, who has also worked for Pepsi Bottling Group, is set to join the company. Fox had previously held the position of account and category manager at Pepsi-QTG (Quaker, Tropicana and Gatorade).
"I am fortunate to be joining the Clearly Canadian team at such a pivotal time," Fox said. "The new lines of Clearly Canadian Daily natural enhanced waters are right on the mark for today's consumers who want low-calorie, flavourful, healthy offerings."
Brent Lokash, Clearly Canadian's president, added: "Jackie Fox will play an integral part in the expansion of distribution and sales of all our product lines. Her strong understanding of brands and customer marketing strategies will enhance efforts to drive sales of our beverage lines and of our new organic and natural snack food lines."
Last month, the group secured a distribution agreement in New York state with Big Geyser. The move follows a deal with Intrastate Distributors, also announced last month, which covers the state of Michigan.
The Pepsi Bottling Group is looking to "realign" its organisation in the US and Canada, with the prospect of 700 job cuts....
Three North American Pepsi-Cola bottlers have laid out plans to become greener companies....
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has hired the INOV8 Beverage Company to develop a new line of beverages under the Clearly Canadian trademark....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has declared a quarterly dividend on its common stock....
Clearly Canadian has announced additions to its distributor network in California which, it claims, will virtually complete its coverage in the state....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has posted a leap in profits for its second quarter....
Local Pepsi bottler Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines Inc., which holds the Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG) licence for the Philippines, is planning a share offering which it hopes will raise around PHP6.9bn...
Cott Corporation plans to merge two of its units in an effort to cut costs and "strengthen its relationship with retailers."...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets