Product Launch - US: Pepsi Lipton Tea Partnership's 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea
Click through to see Pepsi Lipton Tea Partnership's 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea
Pepsi Lipton Tea Partnership's 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea
Category - soft drink, iced tea, green tea
Available - From this month
Location - US
Price - Between US$0.99 and $1.59 per 20oz bottle
The line of 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea variants consists of Green Tea with Citrus, Iced Tea with Lemon, Iced Tea with Blueberry Pomegranate and Green Tea with Passionfruit Mango.
The new range is made of Lipton teas, real sugar and natural flavours.
The diet portfolio will also expand, with new Diet Green Tea with Watermelon joining the Diet Green Tea with Citrus flavour.
A national advertising campaign, introducing the tagline 'You Are What You Tea', will launch in the US in May.
The Pepsi Lipton Tea Partnership is co-owned by PepsiCo and Unilever.
The functional beverages category represents a key part of the functional food industry and, as such, exemplifies two defining yet contrasting characteristics of this sector of the market: Its conside...
According to Leatherhead Food Research, the global market for functional food and beverages, currently worth around US$23bn, is set to grow by between 3% and 5% over the next five years. Both speciali...
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits