US: Pepsi lines up Diet Max offering
Pepsi-Cola North America has unveiled an addition to its diet CSD portfolio in the US.
The company said yesterday (22 February) that Diet Pepsi Max will be available nationwide from June. The zero-calorie cola contains extra caffeine and a hint of ginseng, and will be offered in 20-ounce and two-litre bottles as well as in 12-packs of 12-ounce cans.
"Diet Pepsi Max will bring invigoration to the masses," said Cie Nicholson, senior vice president and chief marketing officer at Pepsi-Cola North America. "Adults have told us that they're constantly looking for the right balance to get them through their day and Diet Pepsi Max is uniquely formulated to give the mind and body a boost."
The national rollout will be supported by a full slate of advertising, marketing and in-store activity, Pepsi added.
Coca-Cola has decided to refer to carbonated soft drinks (CSDs) as 'sparkling beverages' in all its communications, at a time when major soft drinks producers are looking to address the unhealthy imag...
Three North American Pepsi-Cola bottlers have laid out plans to become greener companies....
The man hailed by PepsiCo as the father of the 'Pepsi Generation' and the creative mind behind Pepsi's advertising for the past 50 years has died....
Local Pepsi bottler Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines Inc., which holds the Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG) licence for the Philippines, is planning a share offering which it hopes will raise around PHP6.9bn...
Pepsi-Cola North America is launching a series of aluminium bottles for its Mountain Dew carbonate in the US....
Mountain Dew has teamed up with Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks in an online promotion with the impending release of the film Transformers in the US....
PepsiCo is claiming that its Diet Pepsi brand has "more cola taste" than Diet Coke in its latest advertising campaign....
The US share watchdog has ended its probe into payments from PepsiCo to retail group Kmart, the soft drinks giant has said....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends