CHINA: Pepsi joint venture troubles deepen
PepsiCo's hopes of resolving its difficulties with a Chinese partner have been dealt a blow when it emerged today that Sichuan Yun Lu Industrial, its joint venture partner, was filing for arbitration with a government trade body. Talking at a press conference Qu Zhidi, deputy general manager of the Sichuan Yun Lu Industrial Co said: ""We've officially filed an arbitration against Pepsi (China) Investment Co. before the China International Economic and Trade Commission."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director