CHINA: Pepsi joint venture troubles deepen
PepsiCo's hopes of resolving its difficulties with a Chinese partner have been dealt a blow when it emerged today that Sichuan Yun Lu Industrial, its joint venture partner, was filing for arbitration with a government trade body. Talking at a press conference Qu Zhidi, deputy general manager of the Sichuan Yun Lu Industrial Co said: ""We've officially filed an arbitration against Pepsi (China) Investment Co. before the China International Economic and Trade Commission."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp