US: Pepsi iterates confidence in growth targets
PepsiCo has assured the market that it can meet its profit forecasts for 2001 and that it is happy with its future growth targets of 13-14%. In a statement released yesterday, PepsiCo said it had, "an excellent year and is comfortable with the current consensus earnings per share estimate of US$1.66 for 2001."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review