INDIA: Pepsi inaugurates concentrate facility, bullish on exports
Pepsi has inaugurated a new $5m soft drink concentrate factory in the north-western Indian state of Punjab. Pepsi already exports concentrate (to Southeast Asia and Russia) as well as processed foods, rice and gum, with current volumes amounting to $65m a year. With this new facility, Pepsi's annual concentrate export will be worth $9m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites