USA: Pepsi "in talks" to sell All-Sport
Pepsi refused to comment today on speculation that it is in talks with soft drinks company Monarch Co, to sell its All-Sport sports drink. A spokesman for Pepsi told just-drinks.com: "It has been reported in Beverage Digest but we haven't made any formal announcement." Even though no formal announcement has been made by the cola giant the industry has for some time expected Pepsi to either sell-off or shelve All-Sport in its bid to get clearance by the Federal Trade Commission for its Quaker Oats acquisition and Gatorade, the largest sports drink in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research