USA: Pepsi "in talks" to sell All-Sport
Pepsi refused to comment today on speculation that it is in talks with soft drinks company Monarch Co, to sell its All-Sport sports drink. A spokesman for Pepsi told just-drinks.com: "It has been reported in Beverage Digest but we haven't made any formal announcement." Even though no formal announcement has been made by the cola giant the industry has for some time expected Pepsi to either sell-off or shelve All-Sport in its bid to get clearance by the Federal Trade Commission for its Quaker Oats acquisition and Gatorade, the largest sports drink in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends