USA: Pepsi "in talks" to sell All-Sport
Pepsi refused to comment today on speculation that it is in talks with soft drinks company Monarch Co, to sell its All-Sport sports drink. A spokesman for Pepsi told just-drinks.com: "It has been reported in Beverage Digest but we haven't made any formal announcement." Even though no formal announcement has been made by the cola giant the industry has for some time expected Pepsi to either sell-off or shelve All-Sport in its bid to get clearance by the Federal Trade Commission for its Quaker Oats acquisition and Gatorade, the largest sports drink in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020