MEXICO: Pepsi-Gemex revenues up 10% in second quarter
Mexican soft drinks bottler, Pepsi-Gemex, recorded a 10.0% rise in total revenues for the second quarter to MXN3,308m. Gross profit was 17% up at MXN1,969m. Gross margin as a percentage of total revenues grew from 56.0% to 59.5%, while operating income rose by 37.9% to MXN478m. EBITDA for the second quarter rose by 31.1% to MXN644m. A net loss after tax of MXN57m was attributed primarily to foreign exchange losses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- PepsiCo appoints W Europe, S Africa Tropicana GM