MEXICO: Pepsi-Gemex Files Request to Make Cash Tender Offer
Pepsi-Gemex, S.A. de C.V., (NYSE:GEM - news) has filed with the Mexican Securities and Banking Commission ("CNBV") a request to carry out a cash tender offer in Mexico for up to 100% of the shares of the capital stock of Embotelladores del Valle de Anahuac, S.A. de C.V. ("EMVASA"). Pepsi-Gemex expects to have the support of EMVASA's principle shareholders and has received the full support of PepsiCo, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller