MEXICO: Pepsi-Gemex Completes Tender Offer of EMVASA
Pepsi Gemex announced today that Dunigras Holding B.V, an indirect subsidiary of Pepsi-Gemex, S.A. de C.V., has completed its previously announced tender offer and paid shareholders of Embotelladores del Valle de Anahuac, S.A. de C.V. ("EMVASA") Ps. 724,930,266.24 for the purchase of 120,940,636 shares, representing 96.86% of the paid in capital of the company. Due to this transaction, EMVASA is now an indirect subsidiary of Pepsi-Gemex, S.A. de C.V. As described in the tender notice and prospectus both dated August 16, 2000, the delisting of the shares issued by EMVASA, in the Securities Section of the National Registry of Securities and Intermediaries of the National Banking and Securities Commission will be requested shortly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit
- DS Services lines up ex-Pernod Ricard exec as COO