MEXICO: Pepsi-Gemex Completes Tender Offer of EMVASA
Pepsi Gemex announced today that Dunigras Holding B.V, an indirect subsidiary of Pepsi-Gemex, S.A. de C.V., has completed its previously announced tender offer and paid shareholders of Embotelladores del Valle de Anahuac, S.A. de C.V. ("EMVASA") Ps. 724,930,266.24 for the purchase of 120,940,636 shares, representing 96.86% of the paid in capital of the company. Due to this transaction, EMVASA is now an indirect subsidiary of Pepsi-Gemex, S.A. de C.V. As described in the tender notice and prospectus both dated August 16, 2000, the delisting of the shares issued by EMVASA, in the Securities Section of the National Registry of Securities and Intermediaries of the National Banking and Securities Commission will be requested shortly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends