MEXICO: Pepsi-Gemex Completes Tender Offer of EMVASA
Pepsi Gemex announced today that Dunigras Holding B.V, an indirect subsidiary of Pepsi-Gemex, S.A. de C.V., has completed its previously announced tender offer and paid shareholders of Embotelladores del Valle de Anahuac, S.A. de C.V. ("EMVASA") Ps. 724,930,266.24 for the purchase of 120,940,636 shares, representing 96.86% of the paid in capital of the company. Due to this transaction, EMVASA is now an indirect subsidiary of Pepsi-Gemex, S.A. de C.V. As described in the tender notice and prospectus both dated August 16, 2000, the delisting of the shares issued by EMVASA, in the Securities Section of the National Registry of Securities and Intermediaries of the National Banking and Securities Commission will be requested shortly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research