MEXICO: Pepsi-Gemex buys stake in Emvasa bottlers
Pepsi-Gemex, the Mexican bottler, has announced that it has acquired 1.6m shares in bottling company Emvasa from the financial group Inbursa. No financial details were disclosed but the deal means that Pepsi-Gemex, which produces and sells PepsiCo products and water in Mexico, will now have a presence in the Gulf of Mexico region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD