USA: Pepsi-Gemex announces an 20.3% increase in net revenues
Pepsi-Gemex, S.A. de C.V., (NYSE:GEM), the second largest Pepsi bottler outside the United States and sole anchor bottler for Pepsi-Cola in Mexico, today reported its financial statements and activities for the third quarter and first nine months of 2000. "We are enthusiastic about our Company's strong performance in the 3rd quarter 2000. We believe that the positive momentum we have generated will propel Pepsi-Gemex forward and will generate the returns our shareholders expect," said Mr. Enrique C. Molina S., Chairman of the Board of Pepsi-Gemex. "Through the strategic acquisition of EMVASA and its many synergies, we feel that Pepsi-Gemex is now presented with innumerable growth opportunities going forward."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends