USA: Pepsi-Gemex announces an 20.3% increase in net revenues
Pepsi-Gemex, S.A. de C.V., (NYSE:GEM), the second largest Pepsi bottler outside the United States and sole anchor bottler for Pepsi-Cola in Mexico, today reported its financial statements and activities for the third quarter and first nine months of 2000. "We are enthusiastic about our Company's strong performance in the 3rd quarter 2000. We believe that the positive momentum we have generated will propel Pepsi-Gemex forward and will generate the returns our shareholders expect," said Mr. Enrique C. Molina S., Chairman of the Board of Pepsi-Gemex. "Through the strategic acquisition of EMVASA and its many synergies, we feel that Pepsi-Gemex is now presented with innumerable growth opportunities going forward."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research