USA: Pepsi-Gemex announces an 20.3% increase in net revenues
Pepsi-Gemex, S.A. de C.V., (NYSE:GEM), the second largest Pepsi bottler outside the United States and sole anchor bottler for Pepsi-Cola in Mexico, today reported its financial statements and activities for the third quarter and first nine months of 2000. "We are enthusiastic about our Company's strong performance in the 3rd quarter 2000. We believe that the positive momentum we have generated will propel Pepsi-Gemex forward and will generate the returns our shareholders expect," said Mr. Enrique C. Molina S., Chairman of the Board of Pepsi-Gemex. "Through the strategic acquisition of EMVASA and its many synergies, we feel that Pepsi-Gemex is now presented with innumerable growth opportunities going forward."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Poland warning sends Stock Spirits shares tumbling
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts