USA: Pepsi-Cola Company renews its marketing and vending alliance with Simon Brand Ventures
Simon Brand Ventures, a division of Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG), the nation's largest owner and manager of shopping malls, has entered into an early renewal of its marketing and vending alliance with Pepsi-Cola Company. As part of this renewal, Pepsi will remain Simon's preferred soft drink provider at more than 175 of its retail properties for the next two years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote