US: Pepsi-Cola chief marketing officer resigns
Pepsi-Cola North America's senior chief marketing officer has tended her resignation with the company.
Cie Nicholson, who joined the drinks giant in 1997 as director of innovations, took on the top marketing role in 2005.
A spokesperson for the company said she was leaving to "pursue other interests, like travel and spending time with family".
No departure date has yet been set and Pepsi-Cola said it is currently looking for a successor.
From her first position as director of innovations in the fountain beverage division, Nichols then became director of marketing for the Mountain Dew brand in 2000 and then VP for flavours and following that, VP for non-carbonated soft drinks.
Among soft drinks categories, it is the carbonated sector that has suffered the most as consumer preferences have changed and health concerns have risen. However, writes Annette Farr, the carbonated c...
Australian private equity firm Platinum Investment Management has acquired a 5% stake in Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines....
PepsiCo and Britvic will be taking its Pepsi Raw natural cola on an 'office sampling' campaign this month....
Skinny Nutritional Corp has appointed a Coca-Cola veteran as its new president and CEO....
Drinks giant PepsiCo has extended its partnership with Britvic in the UK, according to local reports....
Pepsi-Cola has confirmed the departure of its vice president of marketing for non-CSDSs in North America....
Britvic has launched Pepsi Raw, the natural Cola drink, in the UK off-trade, following a succesful roll out across pubs and bars....
Chivas Brothers, the Scotch whisky and gin division of Pernod Ricard, has launched Beefeater 24, a super premium extension to its Beefeater gin brand....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages